Last Updated: October 18, 2021
We are excited to allow our clients back into the building starting on Wednesday, October 20th. Curbside service will still be offered to those who prefer to remain in their vehicle. The safety of our clients and staff is our greatest priority, so we ask that anyone entering the building follow our COVID-19 protocol:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You must call or text us (978.965.8387) once you arrive to let us know you’re here to check-in. Be sure to fill out the online intake form that we’ll text to you.
- Upon entering, on the wall to your right is a mounted hand sanitizer and temperature reader. Please use the sanitizer as well as check your temperature before further entering into the office.
- Please maintain proper social distancing (6 ft).
- Only one person per appointment is allowed inside. If you are planning to come with anyone else, they must remain outside.
- A maximum of four (4) clients are permitted to wait inside our reception area at once.
- It is up to each doctor’s discretion as to whether they are comfortable seeing clients in the exam rooms or prefer to have the clients wait in the reception area.
If you are not willing to comply with all of these guidelines, you are still welcome to stay in your vehicle for curbside service. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping us all healthy!
Dr. Murtha & the NAHAH team
Schedule an Appointment Online